Transition to Success
If you want to start your own business, even if you aren’t sure what that would look like, so that you “build your dreams, not theirs”, then my Transition to Success programme is for you.
This is my unique structured and intensive business start-up programme curated especially for ambitious, motivated mid to late career professionals who want to break out on their own, so they can live their lives with passion and fulfilment.
The programme is modular so it can be tailored to fit your needs. It consists of:
Orientation where you’ll develop your “Business Identity” by looking at:
- How you think, and learn and what that means for your business
- What’s important to you, what gets you out of bed in the morning and will continue to do so even through the tough times
- How you want to live
Ideation where you’ll rapidly develop a number of business ideas to different levels through:
- Imagining different solutions that you can offer for the problems of customers that you will want to work with
- Evaluating these solutions
- Deciding on a business idea to take forward
Realisation where the rubber hits the road, and where you’ll take the idea you’ve selected into the real world by:
- Completing the business plan you started in Ideation
- Developing and implementation plan
- Building the business and sustaining momentum
Throughout this programme, which is a unique mix of structured coaching and training, you will learn more about yourself, as well as some key business and design thinking concepts and techniques.
Transition to Growth
If you are looking to grow your business, then you are also looking for my Transition to Growth programme.
It is the first programme of its kind that leverages the latest research in adult vertical development, and in particular Dr Darren Stevens’ Constructed Development Theory, combined with business best practices.
I have purposely designed it on the overarching principle that if you want to develop your business, you also have to develop yourself. It addresses this dichotomy, by taking a twin-track but holistic approach:
From the perspective of the business , we’ll focuses on identifying and implementing key components required for growth driven from a clear understanding of what problem you are solving, for who, and why. We’ll look at:
- Confirming and clarifying your “Business Identity”
- Determining your growth strategy and goals
- Understanding the impact of this strategy on your business
- Developing and executing a strategic growth plan focussed on those key areas that will consistently deliver the greatest value
From the perspective of you as a business owner , we’ll focus on:
- Aligning your own personal goals with those of the business
- Pinpointing your key areas for personal vertical growth
- Using that understanding to inform the overall approach
Ad hoc and Tailored Coaching
Sometimes you might need support with a specific issue. Maybe you’re struggling with an important decision, having difficulty creating a plan, or you lack energy and focus.
Whatever is blocking you from moving forward in your business, coaching can probably help.
I’ll work with you to understand the blockage and create a tailored coaching package to meet your needs.
As a licensed Identity Compass® consultant, I can also offer you a personal Identity Compass® profile. This will help you understand your own thinking patterns, and give you the opportunity to develop strategies to use different styles of thinking when you need them.